Security is one of the most important things to consider when it comes to building websites. You need to ensure that your private information is kept safe and secure, and that no unauthorized person will get hold of it.
Your website should not be easily hacked and that spammers will not be able to get your customers’ personal information for the purpose of sending unwanted messages on their inbox. It’s also important that your site is protected from viruses, spyware, and other malware. These malware can spread from one computer to another and if your website gets infected, the malware can pass to your site visitor’s computer.
If this happens, you could lost the trust of your visitors and potential customers.
iPage’s Solution For A Secure Website
iPage, like other web hosting service providers, also puts Web security on top of their priority list. They offer their clients with various security tools and services to keep their websites safe and secure.
One such service is SiteLock, a security suite that protects websites from data theft and malware.
All of SiteLock’s plans offer the following features:
- Daily malware scans
- Anti-spam email monitoring
- Business validation
- Site certification
- Blacklist monitoring
- SQL, XSS and web app scans
- SiteLock Secure Badge that ensures website security
- SiteLock routine scan regularly checks the database for any vulnerabilities
Additionally, you will get free SiteLock basic service with your first domain. With this, you will get the following:
- One-time website scanning
- Early alert system for identifying potential threats
- Protection for up to 25 pages
You have the option to upgrade your SiteLock to get advanced protection for your website.
These plans come at affordable prices, and you are guaranteed that your site and everything that comes with it will always be protected.
Do You Need SiteLock for Your iPage Account?
You might be wondering whether or not you really need the SiteLock security suite for your iPage-hosted website(s). The answer is simple: YES.
A secure website comes with a lot of advantages, including the following:
- Extra layer of protection for websites that contain sensitive information (especially eCommerce sites). SiteLock will help make your website safer and more secure from data theft. It also lessens the chance of your website getting infected by a malware or virus, getting spammed and having your data and website hacked by unwanted parties.
- With your website more secure than ever, you can gain the trust of your visitors.Site visitors and customers won’t have to worry about giving out personal information to your website, and you can transact with them smoothly and securely.
- A secure website will give you peace of mind, allowing you to focus on more important aspects of your business.
More and more people are turning to the Web as more information is being shared over the Internet. A lot of people also look for and buy what they need online instead of buying in a physical store.
The downside is that website owners are also faced with more and more potential threats to their websites, what with hackers and malware lurking in the dark, waiting for a hole in a website’s security. With that said, an ounce of prevention is better than a pound of cure. It’s a lot better to protect yourself now than to face the consequences of the damages in the future.[Insert iPage logo] iPage ensures that your website will be protected against these threats 24/7. That’s why they partnered with SiteLock, a leading company that protects the online presence of businesses with top-notch, reliable website security services at affordable prices.
Other security tools and services that iPage offers include:
- iPage Identity Theft Protection
- iPage QuickSSL Premium
- iPage Domain Privacy
Make sure to check out iPage’s website to see more of their features and services, and to see which ones best suit your website.