Looking for the best and most affordable web host? Then look no further than iPage!
iPage is a widely popular web hosting company that’s based in the US and has been in the web hosting industry since 1998. They are well known for providing quality yet affordable web hosting plans. Today, there are almost 2 million domains listed from customers around the globe, with a server that hosts over a million websites.
Cheap and User-Friendly Web Hosting is the Name of the Game
If you’re new to the Internet, then iPage is the perfect choice for starting your own website or blog. It’s simple and easy to use, making it the ideal option for newbies. They charge a flat monthly rate with no extra hidden charges. What’s more, there’s also an available disk space and added bandwidth that you can use to give your website a much-needed boost. Top it up with an unrestricted access to the MySQL database and domain, and you’ll get pretty much everything you need to get started right away!
iPage is Compatible with the Windows OS
Goods news, Windows users! iPage can easily be used with a Windows operating system, provided that it’s not earlier than Windows 2000. It even shares Windows hosting on computer servers with Windows 2003. But just to be on the safe side, make sure to keep your own version updated to avoid any trouble.
iPage is also compatible with Mac OS10.4 and its later version.
iPage: Key Features and Benefits
iPage’s hosts are located in two key data centers based in Boston, Massachusetts. Right across are 800 Dell data servers that work non-stop, 24/7, to provide online security, N+1 AC and DC power. In case of downtime, data are passed to backup servers.
Additional downtime support is also offered by UPS and generators that run on diesel. NetApp Snapshot also provides server backup every day.
Faced with technical issues? No worries! Resolution for all customer complaints are handled by iPage’s US-based customer support team. They are ready to answer your calls any time of the day, 24/7. Their support center is a knowledge bank for customers, as well as non-customers.
And to make things easier for their customers (especially those who are new to the industry), how-to’s and video tutorials can be readily accessed here.
Other forms of customer support include live chat support and online customer tickets so you can always trace your concerns.
You can easily customize your control page by adding scripts and other necessary online tools to help you create and start a website. The phpMyAdmin can also be accessed simply by going to iPage’s main control panel.
• Security suite. By employing regular spam detection and malware scanning, iPage is able to provide a high level security for its data center.
• Marketing suite. This is a bundled advertising plan that includes credit for Adwords, Yahoo, Bing and Facebook advertising units. Your site will also be listed in www. YellowPAges.com, an online directory for FREE. Also included in the package is a software used for your site analysis and an authentication seal.
• Support suite. Other than the basic help you will get from customer support, this one is going the extra mile with almost the same features pointed out earlier
• Design suite. Included in this is script installation. You will also be provided with software you can use when creating a gallery to store your photos, applications for blogging and web designing and lastly, tools you can use to start and run an ecommerce store.
• Upon signing up for a two year or more plan, you can get to access to the sites mobile builder application. You can also use the siteDelux.
Cancellation of plans
iPage is so confident with the quality of their service that they are offering a money-back guarantee if you are not satisfied with their service. It doesn’t matter if you are already in the middle of your contract; they will still give you a refund for the unused days, minus the domain fee.