One of the advantages of hosting your website with InMotion is that the company allows you to make your payments through a number of ways, either through credit cards, debit cards or checks. This feature allows you to pay your bills without the hassle of carrying cash and having to stand on a line, just to make your payments, as was the standard procedure decades ago. This InMotion payment feature provides an easy and hassle-free hosting experience for their clients, a big plus factor in fact, since it enables clients top pay their recurring bills without the need to constantly remember about it and manually make the payment.
Debit cards, also known as bank cards, are plastic cards that are issued by financial institutions such as banks and are accepted as mode of payment, instead of cash. The card, when used as payment, allows the payee to withdraw from the user’s designated bank account. Although debit cards and credit cards share the same use and function, they differ upon where the payee draws that payment. While the debit card allows payment by withdrawing money from a designated bank account, credit cards withdraw money from a credit line assigned to the card user.
How does InMotion’s debit card payment work?
Debit card payments for your InMotion bills means that you allow InMotion to automatically withdraw the necessary amount from the bank account you designated. This further means that once authorized to make the withdrawal, the company needs no additional authorization from you for the succeeding monthly payments. You can use this process to pay for all your InMotion bills including all the add-on services that you may need to purchase later on. This provision is clearly stated under InMotion Hosting’s Terms of Service Section 6.l.
InMotion accepts cards from all major banking institutions as well as credit cards under Discover, MasterCard, Visa and American Express.
What steps should I take to be able to pay InMotion with my debit card?
Using your debit card option to pay InMotion bills is so easy. Basically, the choice is made during the signup process and so, for the purpose of this discussion, we will focus on the signup process. What you need to do is to follow these few simple steps:
- Visit InMotion’s homepage with URL www.inmotionhosting.com;
- On the top menu bar, hover over “WEB HOSTING” and then select your preferred hosting solution by clicking it from the drop down menu;
- Clicking it will bring you to a page where you will be presented with the packages offered together with its corresponding features and prices. Under each package is a blue tab “Order Now”. Click one that corresponds to your choice;
- You will then be asked to choose a package with a corresponding mode of payment. Choose on by clicking on the button and then click “Continue”;
- You will now be asked to choose Domain Name Options. It is important that you provide your domain name at the box presented and then click “Continue”;
- On the next page, you will be told whether the domain name is still available or not. Click the “Continue” tab on the bottom right corner.
- Clicking the “Continue” button will bring you to the Billing Page. You need to provide all the required information on the boxes provided. On the bottom part of the page is the Payment Information box sub-header. Here is where you get to decide how you wish to pay for your InMotion bills. Payment options will ask you to choose between the types of card you wish to use.
- Provide the necessary card information like the card number, the date of expiration and the signature code. The signature code is the 3- or 4-digit number located at the back of your card.
- Once information entry is complete, put a check mark on the “I Agree” under the Agreement sub-header and then click “Purchase Account”. It is important that you click the tab only once as click it a number of times may signify the number of times you wish to purchase it.
What are the advantages of using debit card to pay your InMotion bills?
Bill payment through your debit cards and/or credit cards brings a lot of advantages to both you and the hosting company. Below are some of the most common advantages of using your debit card to pay your bills.
- Payment is done automatically which means that there is no chance you forget to pay your monthly hosting bill with the company.
- There is no need to go through the hassle of facilitating the monthly payment of bills.
- Debit cards offer better security options as you do not need to repeatedly submit your credit card information over the web, protecting your account from possible theft and other criminal activities.
- You can use cards from any major banking institutions and financial institutions such as Visa, American Express, Discover and MasterCard.