Yes, you can! If you have a Paypal account and you want to pay FatCow through this method, you can simply follow these guidelines:
- Log in to your hosting account and go to Secure Control and Update Paypal tab. If you don’t have a FatCow hosting account yet, you can click here to sign up for FatCow using Paypal.
- Activate the payment method by clicking the Activate Automatic Payments button
- Go and log in to your PayPal account
- Click the Agree button
- Click the Continue button
- Once you were redirected to the Control Panel, you can now start setting up your Paypal payment method
- But if you are an existing customer and want to make a one-time payment to FatCow , you can simply follow these step-by-step guidelines:
- Click the Paypal Checkout option
- Click the Paypal one-time payment link.
Note: The one-time Paypal payment method is not allowed for domain renewals, domain registration and transfers.
More about Online Payments In General
Paying online gives utmost convenience to customers and clients, that is why a lot of people today are turning into their online bank accounts to pay for their purchases instead of giving cash or using their credit and debit cards. It is considered safe and reliable since online accounts are built to provide services like online payment and money transfer round-the-clock.
One of the most popular financial organizations and institutions today is Paypal. Business owners trust Paypal to make their payment processing when they need to pay or purchase an item or a service, local and overseas. And it serves as an alternative to money orders and checks which is pretty convenient to both parties (clients and sellers).
Most businesses today opt to pay with Paypal, including online service providers like web hosting sites. These online providers, like FatCow, allow Paypal payments for services since it is direct and there is no delay in payments.
Is it safe to pay with Paypal?
Yes. Paypal has a high online security level to ensure that the transactions and transfer being made is safe and secure, which they update from time to time. To guarantee the destination of the transfer, they include a two-key authorization to their users and clients. These security keys can protect the user against fraudulent acts and possible online theft.
They also protect the rights of the sellers and the buyers with their protection guidelines and policies. With this, both parties will have an assurance they are being paid for the products and services they rendered, or they received the purchases they paid for over PayPal.
Is it possible to change or switch payment methods in FatCow?
Yes, if you want to change your payment method. Here is how to do it:
- Log in to your hosting account
- Go to the Control Panel, then to the Account Information
- After opening the Account Information page, click Change Account Information and Edit button
- Change the details
- Click Update button
How can I guarantee the safety of my Paypal accounts and transaction?
You can protect your account by keeping it to yourself. Sharing your account information with others can lead to unauthorized persons opening your account and manipulating your Paypal accounts and lead to possible transactions that is beyond your knowledge. They can make money transfers and make purchases without you knowing it.
What are the other payment methods?
FatCow accepts payments through checks, debit card and credit card payments (Discover, Mastercard, Visa, and American Express). If you are going to pay with other currency aside from US dollar, go for Mastercard and Visa. Before choosing your payment method, be sure that you have enough funding on these accounts to prevent any possible problems and not interrupt your FatCow services.