Being a new webmaster, it is essential for you to gather information on how to build your own website or web hosting company successfully. It is important that you get the right help along with great tips and guidelines to have your business profitable and run smoothly and effectively.
Before signing up or getting a hosting plan at Web Hosting Hub, you have to fully comprehend the following:
- What is Web Hosting Hub?
- What does Web Hosting Hub offer?
- What makes Web Hosting Hub a reliable hosting company?
- What can you learn from this hosting provider about creating your own website?
What is Web Hosting Hub?
Web Hosting Hub is a hosting provider that specializes in providing you easy to use website hosting. The company’s services aim to help customers have their own website or web hosting run in just minutes because their goal is to provide hassle-free hosting service. Their Do-It-Yourself concept of hosting service grants customers the easiest way to get their new osCommerce website and email online.
What does Web Hosting Hub offer?
Web Hosting Hub has the greatest products, services and support available for you today worthy of its price. You can have your own website-rich features or your own web hosting company running in minutes with their one-click installation.
Their services offer the following amazing features and products:
- Unlimited Disk Space
- Free domain
- Free transfer
- Unlimited Bandwidth
- Unlimited Websites
- 90 days money back guarantee
- 24/7 US based support
- Softaculous One-click installation
- Unlimited FTP Accounts
- Unlimited MYSQL Databases
- Unlimited Sub-domains
- Unlimited Parked domains
- Unlimited Email addresses
- Advanced Security with suPHP
- Free $75 Google Adwords Advertising Credits
- Free $75 Bing/Yahoo! adCenter Credits
The suPHP used on the machines in Web Hosting Hub gives the customer a secure feeling with the hosting services because a PHP module improves security by implementing advanced permission system.
Web hosting hub has the web hosting industry’s most extensive knowledgebase, education tutorials, and community support members willing to answer any questions and share the latest news and updates about what works and what does not. You can check their Community and Education Channels when you visit their website.
What makes Web Hosting Hub a reliable hosting provider?
Constantly optimized Dell servers equip this hosting provider. The company sees to it that they are you using equipment, hardware and servers that are modern and have high quality, so you can be sure that they are reliable.
And what makes this hosting company more dependable is that their support team is available 24/7 to offer technical assistance and cater your support needs. They are trained and staffed on site to make sure the customer is taken care of at all times regardless of whether its 2am or a Sunday.
They are also US based. Their support reps building are in the United States in Virginia Beach and Los Angeles. You will never get transferred to another country or a call center.
What can you learn from this hosting provider about creating your own website?
If you are just a beginner, or you are just starting with your website, Web Hosting Hub also teaches you how to create your own website in 3 easy steps:
- First: Choose a theme. Choose from over 500 website templates. Customize the header and the color scheme, and then upload your own logo. You then create a flash intro or remove pages.
- Second: Add your content. Our point-and-click website editing interface will make this step a breeze.
- Third: Publish. Once you’re contented with your site, make it available on web browsers with one click.
If ever you have decided to get your hosting plan with Web Hosting Hub, visit their web page and get started. At their site, you will be happily assisted and guided on where and how to sign up.
Two easy steps in getting started with Web Hosting Hub:
- First: Start your application with your domain name. You will type your domain name if you already have one. If you do not have a domain name yet, you will create your one first before proceeding to step 2.
- Second: Fill up the form you will see first on the page. It is for your account information.
- Package options. You can choose if you will avail the Automated Secure Backups (to protect your important website files with backups up to 10GB, for only an additional of $1 per month), or the McAfee Virus and Anti-Spam Protection (to protect your email accounts from viruses and spam, with prices depending on what McAfee type).
- Nitro Plan upgrade. The Nitro plan is useful if your website is ultra-sensitive to server performance. It also provides a higher resource allocation. This is optional.
- Payment Details. This where you will know how much you are going to pay. Then you select your payment type.