Trying to choose between website builder or cPanel hosting? Take this 2-minute quiz to find out which one is right for your project.
Or maybe you’re thinking about signing up for eHost, or you already did, and you’re wondering…
What if i don’t like the website builder? Can I switch my account from Website Builder to cPanel Hosting without paying more?
What about the same scenario with cPanel? Can I switch my account from cPanel Hosting to Website Builder?
I’m happy to tell you the answer is yes.
- Log in to your eHost account
- Click on “Support” in the menu at the top right of the screen.
- You’ll then see a page with three options – Chat support, phone support and email support. I’ve always used their chat support, so I can recommend that.
- Select Billing support
- Tell them, “I purchased a Website Builder account, but decided it’s not for me, and I’d like to switch my site to a cPanel Hosting account. Please refund my purchase so I can then sign up for a cPanel account instead.”
- A friendly rep will assist you. They may be able to do it right then, or they may have to open a ticket so a Billing Administrator can take care of it for you. Either way, rest assured it will get done.
- Once your refund is confirmed, then you can go ahead and purchase a new account, this time the cPanel account type. Login to eHost and…
- Click “create new website”
- Choose “cPanel Hosting”
- Proceed to payment for your new account and complete the signup process.