BlueHost is one of the leading web hosting companies in the industry. It has been around for 12 years now, and is trusted for their high-quality yet affordable web hosting services. However, website owners from other countries fail to get services from them due to the difficulty in the payment process. Fortunately, the company now accepts various payment methods, including PayPal.
What is BlueHost?
BlueHost was founded in the year 2003. It’s one of the biggest companies that provide hosting services. They have provided more than a million domains to various countries across the world. Because of their immense popularity and reliability, BlueHost is one of those host providers that are used to study web hosting services in various online learning programs. They offer different types of web hosting plans, including shared, VPS, and dedicated server hosting.
Here’s a glimpse of their Shared hosting plan:
BlueHost’s ultimate goal is to provide better web hosting services to site owners and web developers. To fulfill such a goal, they use cutting-edge technology and built their servers around open source technology.
BlueHost Payment Options
BlueHost accepts all major credit and debit cards, purchase order checks and money orders (US residents only), and of course, PayPal.
PayPal is by far the most convenient way to pay your bills online. You simply have to log in to your BlueHost account and agree to the transaction. All of these with just a few simple clicks! PayPal is one of the most trusted, most secure online payment methods so you have the peace of mind knowing that you won’t be conned. So if you’d like to pay your bills online, PayPal is the best way to go.
Right now, BlueHost only accepts Instant Payments in order for your payments to process successfully. This means you are required to have a credit card or bank account that’s directly linked to your PayPal account.
By using your PayPal account, you are agreeing to set it as your default payment method for all your future auto-renewals on BlueHost. Of course, you can tweak the settings at any time within your PayPal account.
Brief Overview of PayPal
PayPal is a popular online payment service that allows you to make payments and money transfers electronically. Online money transfers serve as a convenient and hassle-free alternative to using traditional paper means like checks or cash.
You can use PayPal for the following:
- Deliver or receive money payments for online auctions and other sites
- Buy or sell products/services
- Send or receive financial donations
- Exchange money with anyone
With a PayPal account, you can deposit and withdraw money in many different ways. You can link your PayPal account to a bank account or credit/debit card of your choice. For faster transactions, you may want to consider linking your account with credit cards. You can also withdraw payment with your ATM.
PayPal gives online sellers, buyers, auctions sites, and others a convenient way to make transactions.
Signing Up With PayPal
Signing up with PayPal is fast and easy. Initially, it won’t even require you to provide any bank account data. However, you will have to enter your credit card details if you plan to use PayPal’s other features. Here’s what you need to do if you’re planning to register a PayPal account:
- Go to PayPal and click the Sign Up button at the top right corner of the page.
- Select an account type and click the Get Started There are two account types: Buy with PayPal and Receive payments with PayPal.
If you chose Buy with PayPal, you will be asked to fill in the necessary information. With the latter, you will be asked to provide your email address.
- Put your contact data (e.g. name, email address) and password. Your password must at least have 8 characters to be valid. Once you’re done, click on the Agree and Create Account button below the form.
- Answer a Security Question. This would be useful if you ever forget your password although forgotten passwords can be retrieved.
- PayPal will forward a confirmation email to you. Just click the link provided in the message to confirm your email address and activate your account.