So, you’re considering BlueHost for hosting? Wise choice.
Let’s check out the types of templates/themes they offer in their marketplace:
- WordPress Themes
- Joomla Themes
- Magento Themes
- Prestashop Themes
- OpenCart Themes
- Weebly Themes
- HTML Templates
- Drupal Themes
- and more…
You will notice WordPress is listed first – this is because it’s the most popular content management system by far. It’s free and easy to use – plus it’s infinitely flexible so you can create any kind of website you want, whether it’s an online store (ecommerce), a local business site, a blog or something else. This website you’re on right now (WebHostingPlanGuide.com) is also built in WordPress.
Here are two ways you can get a great theme for your website. Both are available from inside your BlueHost account. If you don’t have a BlueHost account yet, go to www.BlueHost.com and click the “get started now” button. If you use this link, you’ll get the lowest pricing and a FREE domain too.
#1: BlueHost’s Marketplace (paid themes)
BlueHost’s Mojo Marketplace is available from inside your BlueHost account. It offers over 1100 elegant, well-designed WordPress themes for $49 to $59.
One of the most popular themes is HighEnd because it is Drag-and-Drop easy, and comes with 16 site demos you can use as a great starting point for your website!
Here are a few examples of the demos, to give you an idea of what you can create:
#2: WordPress Theme Repository (FREE)
The Wordpress theme repository if available from the themes section in your WordPress site on your BlueHost account. The repository offers many thousands of themes for FREE, and it takes only a click to install them.
In my opinion, most of these free themes are too basic for anything more than a personal blog. However, there are some gems in there that can be used to build a great looking professional site.
Here are some previews of just a few of the thousands of free themes available:
For the average computer user, the mere thought of creating and managing your own website can be a little daunting – for reasons that are quite obvious. First, even if you have realized the need for a website, you may not know exactly where to begin. Also, you may not be familiar with technical jargon, more so with technical procedures. And even if you know how to get a site up and running, you may find it difficult to manage and maintain it for the long term. These are just some of the things you might encounter along the way, but know that they are nothing compared to the reward you’ll get once you set up your own site, especially when you’re running a business.
Just think of the number of customers and prospects you’ll attract if you showcase your products/services on a professional-looking website. Remember, we are in that day and age where almost every household have computers, laptops, smartphones, and other Internet-connected devices have become basic commodities. So why not take your business to the Web and tap into an even wider audience?
Can I Create My Own Website Through BlueHost Web Hosting?
HTML and CSS? Do these terms ring a bell? Maybe, maybe not. If you have no prior experience or knowledge about the technical details of web development, then BlueHost is the perfect web host for you.
With BlueHost, you’ll get user-friendly website builders which are the go-to tools for non-technical users who wish to create and manage their own website. Two of the most popular website builders today are included in BlueHost’s web hosting packages. These are WordPress and Weebly.
WordPress and Weebly are preferred by many website owners and web developers for the following reasons:
- These site builders have a user-friendly interface that’s perfect for beginners and professionals alike.
- You can customize your website according to your preference. Both WordPress and Weebly come with a wide variety of pre-designed templates and themes that you can use to give your site a distinct look and feel, unique from anybody else’s. This feature lets you choose an environment related to your brand or industry.
- You can have your own website in no time because these can be installed quickly.
- These site builders also come with support for eCommerce, with shopping carts that allow you to sell products and or services online.
Why Choose BlueHost?
Ever since it was founded in 2003, BlueHost has gained a solid reputation in the web hosting industry as a result of their constant and unwavering dedication in providing high-quality services to their clients, at very affordable prices.
Still haven’t decided yet? Here are some reasons you should turn to BlueHost today:
- Optimum online security.
- If you’re faced with technical issues, you can directly call BlueHost’s support group at any time of the day, 24/7. They are just a phone call away. You can even reach them through live chat or send them an email. For quick and easy access, BlueHost even has a whole repository of self-help resources and a community forum.
- All of BlueHost’s web hosting plans are non-contractual. This simply means that there will be no commitments and that you are not locked in a certain contract or term. You can always terminate your BlueHost account if you are no longer satisfied with their service.
- BlueHost has user-friendly website builders that enable average computer users to create their own website without having to learn HTML, CSS, and other complex programming languages. You can also customize your site according to your taste and preference with the many different available themes and templates.
- BlueHost website builders also support eCommerce which let you add products and services to your site and sell them through shopping carts. Plus, it comes with a feature that secures online ordering options so your customers will have peace of mind knowing that their private information is safe and secure.
- BlueHost prides itself with unlimited disk space and bandwidth. You can store as many data and transfer files as much as you want. It will also allow you to host unlimited domains which mean you can have multiple websites with a single BlueHost account.