BlueHost offers a couple of amazing website builders to help their clients build professional-looking blogs and websites even without touching a single line of code. They use WordPress and the Weebly Website Builder, both of which provide different features to help their clients develop their own websites.
Both WordPress and Weebly are perfect for those who don’t have technical skills and knowledge in building their own website. They both come with pre-made themes/templates, so users have plenty of options for customizing their site.
But what is a website builder, anyway?
Simply put, a website builder is used to create websites without requiring the user to do manual code editing. Website builders are either web-based proprietary tools or come in the form of a computer software. Typically, these web-based tools are provided by web hosting providers. They are intended for users to build private websites.
Weebly Website Builder Features
The Weebly Site Builder is one of the many programs offered by BlueHost in their effort to improve the quality of their services. Right now, they are offering two versions: Basic and Pro.
The Basic edition is free to use for all BlueHost account holders. It support 6 web pages and provides video support for YouTube and Adobe Flash. Additionally, it renders maintenance to blogs, forms, basic Search Engine Optimization (SEO), and RSS feed.
For those who require more advanced features, you can go for the Pro version with supports unlimited web pages. It also allows users to set passwords for an added layer of website security. Those who upgrade to the Pro version can customize website templates/themes.
The Weebly Site Builder includes the following functions:
- Hundreds of pre-made templates for customization
- Layout modules (e.g. images, video, text) as an add-on to the customer’s website
- Integrated image editor, blog support, and tracking tools
- Tools that simplify website creation
WordPress Website Builder Features
WordPress is perhaps the most popular site builder you can find online. It allows you to create a professional-looking website in just a matter of minutes. You can create any type of site, from a simple personal blog site to a full-blown, multi-page website.
WordPress allows its users to customize their website however they want. It comes with numerous themes that cater to different niches and industries. It also has plenty of plugins that you can use for various purposes. These themes and plugins can either be free or paid, depending on the developers and the features they offer.
Here’s why you should use WordPress for building a website:
- It’s simple and easy to use. A lot of people prefer to use it over any other platform because of its user-friendly interface. WordPress lets you easily add photos, videos, and other types of content to your website.
- It’s up-to-date and well-established. WordPress is constantly being updated by its tech team and has always been integrated with the latest in web design and development.
- You are spoiled for choice with hundreds of thousands of themes. The WordPress community is vast, with lots of amazing theme developers that offer free and premium themes that you can use for any type of website. This is a huge benefit for the customers. What’s more, you can easily customize the look of your site whenever you want.
- SEO-friendly websites. WordPress-based websites are made around SEO which can help you tap into an even wider audience and improve your site’s online visibility.
- It has Content Management System (CMS). This is a welcome addition for anyone who wants to delegate various tasks to a team. WordPress is a CMS that allows you to quickly and easily expand your website.
- It has top-notch customer support and a friendly community.
How Can I Access the Site Builders On My BlueHost Account?
Every BlueHost account holder can use Weebly and WordPress. To access these site builders, simply follow these instructions:
- Log in to your BlueHost account. You will then be directed to the control panel.
- From the Website section, you will see Install WordPress and Use Weebly. Select your preferred site builder.
- Select the domain name you prefer to use for your website and start building!
Fast and easy, right? So choose BlueHost for all your website needs today!